DTD Consult Ltd - Creating success together
DTD Consult Ltd Environmental Sustainability Policy Statement
DTD Consult Ltd is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
We recognize that our business activities have an impact on the environment.
In the interest of our stakeholders, including our employees, customers, shareholders and suppliers, we are firmly committed to minimizing this impact and to developing, promoting and implementing innovative solutions and services that are environmentally friendly, by creating an inspirational brand that makes a positive difference to our customers, our planet and each other.
We believe we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate and are committed to improving environmental performance across all our business activities.
We also encourage our business partners to support us in this effort.
DTD Consult Ltd recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of:
Emissions to air/water
At DTD Consult Ltd we will endeavour to continually strive to reduce our ecological footprint
• Adopting the highest environmental standards in all areas of our operations, by meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
• Assessing our organisational activities and identifying areas where we can minimise our impacts.
• Minimising waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
• Purchasing sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, low environmental impact products and energy from renewable resources], with waste avoidance and
reduction of environmental impacts in mind.
• Striving towards zero waste to landfill through waste reduction, reuse and recycling.
• Minimising the use of water.
• Improving the efficiency of buildings through environmentally sustainable design with new and refurbished projects.
• Training employees in good environmental practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental actions.
• Reducing risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
• Adopting a green transport strategy, including a travel to work policy.
• Aiming to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
• Assisting in developing solutions to environmental problems in our own business and in our sector.
• Continuously assessing the environmental impact of all our operations and set meaningful and realistic targets to improve our performance.